Richard F. Pellegrino
Richard F. Pellegrino’s 30 year career as a trial lawyer in the Chicagoland area has been focused primarily on personal injury representation.
- Juris Doctor, Washburn University School of Law, Topeka Kansas, December, 1978
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Government, Loyola University, Chicago, June, 1975
- Master of Arts, Political Science/Government, Loyola University, Chicago, April, 1985
- Admitted to Illinois Bar, November 4, 1979
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois on December 13, 1979
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit on August 24, 1981
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States of America on December 6, 1982
- Commissioner, Illinois Supreme Court, ARDC Inquiry Board, 1986 – 1991
- Elected Delegate, Illinois State Bar Association, General Assembly, 1986 – 1992
- Current Member, Illinois State Bar Association and Justinian Society of Lawyers
No Fee Unless We Get Results
At Romanucci & Blandin, we handle all cases on a contingency basis. We get paid only if you receive compensation in your case or if we prevent the insurance company from stopping or altering your benefits.
Contact the Chicago Police Misconduct Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin for a free consultation if you or a family member has sustained an injury resulting from a police misconduct case.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call (888) 458-1145 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.