Gina Arquilla DeBoni
Gina Arquilla DeBoni naturally gravitated towards a career in law where her strong people skills would be put to good use because of her background in social work and the influence of her grandfather and uncle, both of whom were passionate lawyers.
However, instead of family law, she chose plaintiff’s personal injury work.
“I practiced insurance defense work for a while, but it didn’t resonate with me,” she said. “I wanted a career where I could help the gravely injured receive at least some restitution for the injustice they had suffered.”
When Gina completed law school, she established a personal injury law firm with another partner. After six years, she left the practice to join Romanucci & Blandin, LLC in June 2010 as a managing attorney.
Gina’s position gives her the responsibility of the overall management and quality assurance for the firm’s legal and compliance services within client engagements. In addition, she has a heavy caseload of personal injury cases of various matters, including traumatic personal injury, nursing home negligence, premises liability, medical malpractice, products liability and construction injury cases. She is also extremely active in her profession.
- 2013 Super Lawyers list of Top Women Lawyers in Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) – Member, Board of Governors; Member, General Assembly; Member, Scope and Correlation Committee; Member, Young Lawyers Division (Chair, 2008–09); Board Liaison, Women and the Law Committee, Antitrust Committee, Business Advice and Financial Planning Committee and the Standing Committee on Legal Education, Admission and Competence
- Illinois Bar Foundation, Fellow
- American Bar Association (ABA) House of Delegates, 2006–2010; Membership Co-Chair for the ABA for the State of Illinois, 2008 to present; ABA Young Lawyers Division District 15 representative, 2008–10
- Chair, Women’s Advisory Board for U.S. Senator Mark Kirk
- Member, Justinian Society of Lawyers
- ISBA “Young Lawyer of the Year 2010”
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers Association: Top 40 under 40
- D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2002
- A., University of Iowa, 1997
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Northern District of Illinois, 2002
- Illinois, 2002
- Application to Arizona, Pending
No Fee Unless We Get Results
At Romanucci & Blandin, we handle all cases on a contingency basis. We get paid only if you receive compensation in your case or if we prevent the insurance company from stopping or altering your benefits.
Contact the Chicago Police Misconduct Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin for a free consultation if you or a family member has sustained an injury resulting from a police misconduct case.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call (888) 458-1145 or email us at email@example.com, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.